This currently contains
(1) A link to the original brochure whose cover is shown above,
(2) The Orion Programmers' Reference Manual,
(3) The 102 Computer memorandum No B50 entitled Extracode Mode & the Special Extracode Orders,
(4) A paper describing the simulation of the Orion's Timesharing System written by Henry Goodman and originally published in the Computer Bulletin, and
(5) The report of the Orion 2 Contact group, set up by Gordon Harvey following the Orion 2 seminar held by the Computer Conservation Society on 29th October, 2003.
(6) Circuit Philosophy and Design for the Package Family used in Orion 2 and FP6000 by FG Heath
If anybody has access to additional material that could usefully be added to this site, please contact me by email at: